Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Alaska Art in Montana



I'm excited to say that I have Art on display in Bozeman! Encaustic paintings have been unpacked, polished and are showing at Rockford Coffee, 7th & Main. So, if you live in Bozeman, stop in and get a really good cup of coffee and see some great art in one stop. I can't decide if Rockford or Daily Coffee Bar has the best coffee in town?
But on to Art...

Rockford has a mix of walls which is really great to see the interplay of the textures of the encaustic paintings and the natural brick, wood and celadon green. As I always say, many of the nuances that make encaustic art so appealing are lost in translation in a photograph, so go see them in person if you can.

A big thanks to my friend Heather who came and helped me hang them. I asked her to help, thinking I would just need another set of artistic eyes to help place paintings.
However with the limitations of the hanging system (not complaining-just a fact) it was really helpful to have another set of hands and someone a little taller too.


fall reflections, love the contrast of the yellow and the blue tile

summer at beluga slough

assorted paintings

the path less traveled, through the pushkie, devils club dance



from across the room


 A Big thanks to Rockford Coffee for supporting local Art and Artists~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment